Allbuy fail! (Allbuy.com Review) *Updated*



Allbuy Review. A review on my experience with allbuy
Epic Fail Stamp Red

Hey guys! Apologies for the serious lack of posts.. (exams, exam stress eating, work, writer's block etc etc)

But I have a new rant disguised as a post for you today! It's a review on my experience with the online store "Allbuy"
Erfahrungen bei Allbuy.com Allbuy Review. A review on my experience with allbuy A review and my experience with Allbuy when trying to buy Xiaomi's own fitbit, the Xiaomi MiBand
So after reading about Xiaomi's super affordable smart bracelet/fitness tracker the Mi Band, I just knew I had to get one! So after stalking OzBargain, I found that the cheapest place to get one was at Allbuy...


However, there were numerous complaints about the shipping time to Australia (4 weeks vs the claimed "7-20 days"). The representative from Allbuy was very apologetic and promised that they'd use a different shipping provider next time.

Well next time came around and I decided to place an order.

Shipping timeline
Bestellt16th of June - Placed order
Verschickt23th of June - Order is shipped via Singapore Post apparently rather than Sweden Post which they had used previously
9th of July - Tracking number still has no information albeit "State: AttemptFail". Decide to send an email enquiry and received a prompt response...

Dear Customer,
Please don't worry about your order, it was shipped with flat mail for freeshipping method, shipping time takes long. We found this order was shipped on 17th June, this order is still on the way, please just wait patiently more days for your order, thanks for your understanding and patience.
Best Regards
ALL BUY
17th of June? U wot m8? What about the lack of information on the tracking number?!

20th of July - After waiting patiently for more days, I decided to send another email

Dear Stephanie,
Thanks for your waiting first.
Actually the delivery time sometimes is much longer than expected because of the unexpected reasons during transit,such customs issues and weather conditions.Could you please continue to wait for 1 to 2 weeks?
Best regards

As of 1st of August, nothing!

To be fair, the shipping is free and it isn't easy to send an item with a battery in it through air mail so I was prepared for a 4 week wait, but 56 days+ and no tracking number that works? Hmmmm... red flags everywhere. I've ordered numerous things from China since then and they've already arrived! What should I do guys? Should I wait it out or demand a refund? Sheesh, by the time I get it (if I ever do) Mi Band 1s will be out!

tl;dr: If you think that allbuy changing shipping providers would shorten their delivery time. Think again!

Have you shopped with Allbuy? What was your experience?!

*Update* Ermahgerd guys, on the 5th of August, it finally arrived! The 'tracking number' has still not been updated unsurprisingly. It seems to have come from the Netherlands?!NL Anyway, keep your eyes peeled for a review on the band itself! Will it be 100% genuine? or will it be a fake mi band? Will it be as good as a fitbit? Check back soon! My review is finally up! Check it out here/legit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Over to you! (Your email won't be displayed)